Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Did you all have a nice weekend.
WOW half way through August already, this month sure is going pretty quick.
Step by Step
1. A5 white card for base.
2. Matted and layered black card and musical print card.
3. The topper I created by first using musical note stencil and drawing around the notes from top to bottom with Micron black pen then coloured them in with DI pen in Victorian velvet.
4. I then stamped then distressed the whole of the page with Victorian velvet.
5. I stamped the image and sentiment with Archival black ink.
6. To finish off I coloured the image with Victorian velvet and her face with Copics.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Vintage Journey - Stencil it
Polkadoodle #32 - Anything Goes
Craft Stamper - Stencils/Masks
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx