Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you are all well and had a good week.
I love IndigoBlu paints and stamps so when Kay was on Hochanda with these new Luscious powders I just had to have them.
I only had time to have a quick play with them and they are gorgeous. The possibilities with these are endless. Check out the IndigoBlu blog to see some of the amazing projects the DT has created.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card turned on its side to create tent card.
2. Matted and layered teal and purple pearlescent card.
3. The topper I created by first giving the linen card a coat of Luscious teal powder mixed with water to create a Ombre watercolour background, the photograph doesn't show how shiny it is.
4. I then stamped the image using Archival black in and using IndigoBlu superfine embossing powder.
5. I stamped the image again onto a separate piece of card and coloured the flowers with IndigoBlu Acrylic paint Pantry White and added some of the purple Luscious powders, I then cut the flowers out and decoupaged over the flowers on the topper for dimension.
6. To finish off I stamped the sentiment with black Archival and embossed again.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
IndigoBlu - Summer Flowers
Addicted to Stamps #206 - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #98 - Always Anything Goes
Stampin Royalty #341 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxxxx