Followers

Tuesday, 16 August 2016

I am Perfect...

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today? 

I had a good productive day and hoping today will be just as productive too.

Last week Kath and I had a crafty play day and this is one of the cards I have created from our play.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white scalloped edge square card, I have used Archival ink and stamped the paw prints randomly around the edge of the card.
2. Matted and layered purple and black card and adhered to base card.
3. The topper I created by spritzing water onto white card which had a coat of Gesso then added purple Colour Burst. Once this was dry I distressed with DI dusty concord.
4. On a separate sheet of white gesso'd card I scribbled distress crayon in mermaid lagoon and seedless preserve, moved them around with my water brush the stencilled splotches. I then stamped a crazy bird, cat and two hats, cut them out and adhered to background.
5. To finish off I stamped a Dylusions sentiment, cut out and adhered with Pinflair.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

A bit more time to Craft #26 - Always Anything Goes
Artistic Stamper - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle #201 - Anything Goes
Penny Black & More - AG with Stamp
Pile it on #114 - Make own Background

Many thanks for stopping by Today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

28 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is what I'd call fab 'n' funky. It's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful fun card Linda great colours
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol this is so fun. Love the little critters. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulously fun card Linda and brilliant stamps. I love the card effects you've created. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fabulous Linda. I love the stamps, love the purple, love the background! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funky! Love the background. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda this is a wonderful card I love the background you have created and the birds are brilliant. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. BRILLIANT...Love these fun stamps...xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful background, love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A cute card with fab techniques. Thanks for joining the Glitter 'N' Sparkle challenge :) - Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda, just love the fum image, the Crazy critters are brilliant, lovely colours and layout, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous and fun Linda. A great card.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous background and love those Crazy Critters. Super sentiment. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI Linda what a great card I love the colours you have used and your design is wonderful.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card using crazy birds Linda, love the background.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fun card Linda, love those crazy bird images.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is such a fun card! i love the colours and the paw prints around the edges! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  18. A pretty and beautifully inky card for our challenge this month Linda, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic card, love all the layers of ink and paint - what a fab effect you created

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card, and great techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL, I have fur babies who believe that sentiment to be true! Love the bird and the cat on this one, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great all tugether, from the sentiments, coloures used, background and the image!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Too cute. I do adkore those birds. Your card is so fun with the colors and sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  24. Too cute really. Love these Tim's stamps. Gorjuss background. Perfect just the way it is. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fab card, thanks for joining in the challenge at The Artistic Stamper - Debs DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx