Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today.
Gill and I are off to Leeds today to our Journalling workshop with Mike.
We do enjoy these workshops as we catch up with our crafting friends and have a good laugh too.
A male card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 scalloped white square card.
2. Matted and layered Kraft card and brown print card onto base of card.
3. Created background on supersmooth card using Tim Holtz stencil and DI vintage photo.
4. Cut the topper down and distressed around the edges with DI vintage photo then matted and layered onto card with foam pads.
5. To finish off stamped the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Julie Spiri- Anything Goes Twist Vintage
Little Miss Muffet #144 - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze #106 - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenges #290 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx