Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I had a lovely time at Kath's yesterday and will be posting what I created on my mixed media blog some point today.
Today a card using one of Elisabeth Bell's sweet images.
Step by Step
1. Base card is a DL card which I have punched the corners with x-cut corner punch.
2. I then matted and layered yellow and red polka dot card.
3. I wrapped red and yellow ribbon around both layers before adhering to card.
4. I printed the image onto supersmooth, coloured with Copics and cut out with SB die, I then matted and layered onto yellow card.
5. To finish off I added two yellow flowers either side of the sentiment and 4 red pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #100 - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky #316 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #99 - Anything Goes
Paper Shelter #260 - Birthday Wishes
Penny's Challenges #291 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx