Followers

Thursday, 4 August 2016

Time to Celebrate

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I am getting my sewing machine out and having a practice teaching myself how to sew, hoping to make a pin cushion today, well we all need to start somewhere.

Don't forget to check out my mixed media blog for my altered art projects.

A male card to share with you today.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 cream square card.
2. Matted and layered Kraft card and vintage paper from my stash, both have been distressed with DI ground espresso.
3. The brown twine I have crocheted a chain and wrapped around both layers before adhering to base card.
4. Cut out the image and card then distressed with ground espress.
5. To finish off I added the brad compass from Gone Artsy.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #99 - Always Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #97 - Always Anything Goes
Penny's Challenges #289 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, he's a dapper chap :) My sewing machine is always out, am loving sewing again. have a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sepia tones and wonderful images, fabulous male card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Linda Another one of your fabulous vintage style cards It is wonderful and a perfect male themed card.
    Hug Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and love your vintage style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation, love the sepia & the crochet is great

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous vintage card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks amazing, I relay love joure vintage cards!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous male vintage card, great layout. Hope you get on ok with the sewing. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm always a huge fan of your masculine creations! I love how you've put this together Linda!! Brilliant images and sepia tone colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful vintage mans card. Lovely elements. Good luck with the sewing machine.
    Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous and great vintage card Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI LInda what a great vintage card and the design is wonderful.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great male card Linda, super design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great vintage feel to this male themed card Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great male vintage card Linda! brilliant image and papers.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful vintage card for a guy!
    Have fun teaching yourself how to sew Linda. I'm self taught too and I always say, if I can do it, so kind anyone else!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thats a brilliant masculine card Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliantly designed, love it and love the colours.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great masculine card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A lovely vintage card.Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  21. You know I love all your vintage cards, my friend, but I think your masculine vintage cards are especially wonderful ! So few people do them and even fewer do them well. I'm afraid I fit into that latter category. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx