Followers

Wednesday, 31 August 2016

What appears to be the end...

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Oh my I had all these plans yesterday and they went out the window.
Today is going to be very much a day of catching up and trying to get ahead.

A card I made using Tim Holtz Crazy Cats, just LOVE THEM!


Step by Step

1. A5 white base card which I have matted and layered gold pearlescent card.
2. I wrapped the ribbon around the bottom half of the card before adhering to base card.
3. I created the topper by first covering white card with Gesso, once this was dry sprayed with water and added the Colour Bursts. Once this was dry I then distressed with DI twisted citron.
4. I then stamped the crazy cat, ball of wool and sentiment.
5. To finish off I matted the topper onto dark brown card and adhered to base card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Sunny Day Crafting #12 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #125 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #327 - Always Anything Goes
Love to Scrap #84 - Anything Goes 

Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

16 comments:

  1. Lovely card.


    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Regards,

    TTCRD DT

    Mel Gee crafts {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door

    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the background!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love it. I hope you get caught up today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card Linda. Love that fabulous ribbon.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Linda, love that background and the stamp is simply adorable. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that sentiment, Linda, and that cat is so funny! This one gave me a smile. Great ribbon and I like the simple design. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card design Linda! love these cats and fabulous colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this that cats fab. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute kitty card! Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Tim Holtz image. Great background

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card. Love the stamp and the background is fabulous. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun and fantastic card! The background turned out beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog Hop
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx