Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Oh my one more day left and then we are into September!
August sure has gone with the blink of an eye don't you think?
A vintage card to share with you today, you know I love these style of cards.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 scalloped white square card, I have scored the front of the card and folded back to create a Z card.
2. Matted and layered mink coloured pearlescent card and patterned card from my stash which has been distressed on the edges with DI vintage photo marker on the inside of the card, and on the half fold on the front of the card.
3. I matted and layered the image onto patterned card and adhered onto front of the card with foam pads for dimension.
4. On the inside of the card I added lace and a bling trim across the top of the lace.
5. To finish off I added clear gems to the 2 corners on the front of the card and one corner on the base of the card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Ooh-la-la Creations #212 - Girlie
613 Avenue Create #188 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #40 - Always Anything Goes
Robyns Fetish #331 - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx