Followers

Tuesday, 30 August 2016

You're on my Mind

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Oh my one more day left and then we are into September!
August sure has gone with the blink of an eye don't you think?

A vintage card to share with you today, you know I love these style of cards.


Step by Step

1. 8 x 8 scalloped white square card, I have scored the front of the card and folded back to create a Z card.
2. Matted and layered mink coloured pearlescent card and patterned card from my stash which has been distressed on the edges with DI vintage photo marker on the inside of the card, and on the half fold on the front of the card.
3. I matted and layered the image onto patterned card and adhered onto front of the card with foam pads for dimension.
4. On the inside of the card I added lace and a bling trim across the top of the lace.
5. To finish off I added clear gems to the 2 corners on the front of the card and one corner on the base of the card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Ooh-la-la Creations #212 - Girlie
613 Avenue Create #188 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #40 - Always Anything Goes
Robyns Fetish #331 - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Always Anything Goes 


Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

25 comments:

  1. Very beautiful vintage themed card Linda.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vintage and beautiful love it Hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Linda,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage here! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a simply gorgeous vintage card Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Linda, love the papers and lace and a very sweet topper. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous vintage style and I love the card design too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is a beauty Linda. Stunning creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card Linda I like the image the papers and of course the lace
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous hun stunning image and design hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful vintage card Linda, love this image..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love this Linda, so pretty and very feminine. The addition of the lace and gems just finish it off beautifully. Have a good week.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So delicate and elegant - absolutely gorgeous
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, my, another gorgeous vintage creation and more fantastic lace! Loving the background and the fancy fold, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card Linda love the lace xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Linda. I love the colours and the fabulous lace. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree that August came and went in the blink of an eye! Linda, your vintage feminine card is very appealing with the lovely lace and beautiful papers. It's a whimsical card, and so pretty! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card! I love the piece of lace you used. Thanks for joining us at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge!

    ~Ashley
    Robyn's Fetish DT member

    ReplyDelete
  20. Soft, lovely and romantic! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  21. A gorgeous card, such a beautiful vintage image.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x
    My Personal Blog: Crafting with Cotnob

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful vintage card, so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx