Followers

Wednesday, 28 September 2016

Artful Days 2nd Project

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I am sharing with you my second project using Artful Days September Goodie Box.

This month the theme is "with wings"

I have made a box card to showcase just some of the products in this box.


I first created the box using pearlescent card and made a card wrap which folds over the box.


I used this beautiful paper which is from Craft Emotions A5 Botanical papers.


I cut down a piece of the cream hammered card to fit inside the box. I distressed with DI bundle sage and used a couple of stencils from my stash and stencilled through them with DI forest moss.
I then cut out the fence using one of my die and adhered to the outside of the box.
I then decorated the background with the birds, butterfly and roses. The butterfly trail I used the gold micro beads.


To finish off the front of the box card I added the metal butterfly charm and 4 pearl flat back gems.


Don't forget to visit Artful Days to check out next months goodie box.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Sunny Days Crafting #16 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - Things that Fly
The Paper Girls #112 - Nature

Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



20 comments:

  1. Wow Linda stunning work Hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodies are great and you did wonderful project!
    have a nice day
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project Linda. I love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis
    P.S. We have a new challenge blog starting Monday, Oct 3rd! I'd love you to swing by and become a Follower and link up with our challenges! http://themerrychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda your projects are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnificent box card, my friend! Loving the sweet little roses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what wonderful goodies and makes xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous project Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so very pretty Linda - this is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful box card Linda and a great way to show off the lovely elements. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous box card Linda, love the design. Hugs ~Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! What a stunning box!! Love the wonderful butterflies! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi Linda, lovely boxcard. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx