Followers

Monday, 12 September 2016

Ballet Dancer

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope that you are all keeping well.

Just wanted to thank you for all your support and inspiration.

A birthday card to share today.


Step by Step

1. I scored an A4 silver pearlescent card to create an A5 base card.
2. Matted and layered white and patterned card.
3. Wrapped white lace along the bottom before adhering to base card.
4. Adhered foam pads to the topper for dimension.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and clear gems along the pattern at the top of the card.

Enjoy your week and thanks for visiting.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

14 comments:

  1. Another beautiful Card Linda hope you are enjoying your hols Hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful image Linda, loving this card and the lovely embellishments. Hope you are feeling very relaxed and enjoying your holiday. Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Linda, lovely image and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic and delightful viewpoint on the ballerina topper, Linda! Such sweet, dainty lace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So artfully gorgeous Linda!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx