Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
I am so glad that the weather was kind to me yesterday as I managed to get all 3 loads of washing washed, dried, ironed and put back up in the loft ready for our next holiday.
I wanted to thank each and everyone of you who took the time to visit and comment on my posts whilst I was away sunning myself, they meant a lot to me, more than you can know.
Today a nice vintage card to share with you.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card base.
2. Matted and layered black pearlescent card and patterned card which I have distressed with DI Dusty Concord.
3. I matted and layered the image onto black pearlescent card.
4. Added the lace along the bottom with some small roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and black pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Allsorts #381 - Black, white and one other colour
Come and Get it - Lots of Layers
Glitter n Sparkle #206 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #42 - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenges #9 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx