Followers

Monday, 19 September 2016

Children's Tea Party

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today?
I am so glad that the weather was kind to me yesterday as I managed to get all 3 loads of washing washed, dried, ironed and put back up in the loft ready for our next holiday.

I wanted to thank each and everyone of you who took the time to visit and comment on my posts whilst I was away sunning myself, they meant a lot to me, more than you can know.

Today a nice vintage card to share with you.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card base.
2. Matted and layered black pearlescent card and patterned card which I have distressed with DI Dusty Concord.
3. I matted and layered the image onto black pearlescent card.
4. Added the lace along the bottom with some small roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and black pearl gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Allsorts #381 - Black, white and one other colour
Come and Get it - Lots of Layers
Glitter n Sparkle #206 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #42 - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenges #9 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Lovely vintage feel. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this vintage card, the lace affect is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I like the image.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda. Love the colour. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really great card and super image Linda, it's perfect for our theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable, Linda! Brings back wonderful childhood memories of tea parties, though mine were done with mostly dolls and stuffed animals. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely vintage feel and such stunning lace detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful vintage card Linda, love the delicate colouring on the background. That lace border looks wonderful. Hugs `Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous vintage card. I love the lace you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous card!! Love the Vintage theme!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card! That lace is awesome too. Fantastic.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!! Superfeminine!! Love really very much this vintage card! The fab lace with the roses is just perfect with the balck and white image and this liliac background! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Evening Linda what a great card and I love your design.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, a great background and love the lace.
    Thank you for going our colour challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card, I realy love the lace, looks amazing and background paper is great too!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great color combo! Love it
    Thanks for joining us at CAGIC! xo Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just beautiful Linda, love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx