Followers

Sunday, 11 September 2016

Christmas Gifts

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Fingers crossed we should be spending the day on the beach today.

A Christmas card to share with you today.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white scalloped embossed front square card.
2. Matted and layered silver pearlescent, blue glitter card and paper from LOTV Frosty Christmas paper pack.
3. Wrapped blue organza ribbon around all layers before adhering to base card.
4. Matted and layered topper onto silver pearlescent card and added glitter to the hat, bobble and snow.
5. To finish off I added a double bow with snowflake charm, sentiment and pearl gems.

Thank you for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Love your card Linda, the image is really cute and the papers and ribbon/charm finish it perfectly.
    Hope you are having a lovely holiday,
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely delightful and so fun for Christmas. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card so hope your having fun on the beach Hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so sweet and beautifully coloured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and lov the colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda this is a stunning Christmas card. I hope you had a good day on the beach. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, sweet, adorable -- I may run out of adjectives, my friend! :-D I love the card and that topper is perfectly wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Linda. I love blue for Christmas cards. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! It's fantastic!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww so adorable, so manny glitters and beeds and that cute image!! Loooks amazing!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet image!! Great card Linda!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx