Followers

Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Go Discover

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all keeping well.

Thanking you all for visiting my blog whilst I am away sunning myself.

Today sharing a male card using lots of Tim Hotlz products.


Step by Step

1. A5 white card turned on its side to create a tent card.
2. First layer is from Graphic 45 Steampunk collection, I wanted to tone it down so using peeled paint distress paint swiped across this with a baby wipe, once dry I adhered to base card.
3. On the die cut umbrella man I wiped over with the baby wipe which still had some peeled paint on, I then used the stencil to write with Signo white pen travel and life on the umbrella, adhered to card with Pinflair.
4. I distressed the embossed Kraft card with DI Hickory Smoke and added a touch of white around the embossing.
5. From my stash I added the Paris themed topper to the embossed card.
6. To finish off using my Signo white pen write the words "go discover down the side" and the arrow across the top.

Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Very appropriate card today, hope you are enjoying yourselves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks realy great, love how you enhance words with white pen!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Linda, you do male cards so well !
    Hope you are having a great time on holiday,
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda this is a fantastic masculine card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super masculine card. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect card to celebrate your own travels this week. :-D Love the color combo and postcard theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx