Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you are all keeping well and have had a good week.
Another scheduled post while I am away on holiday.
A male card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. A6 cream card with corners punched with x-cut corner punch.
2. Matted and layered Kraft card and patterned paper from my stash.
3. Wrapped ribbon with clocks on around both layers before adhering to card base.
4. Cut out the card and used distress marker in vintage photo around the card before adhering to base with Pinflair.
5. To finish off added card candy and birthday sentiment.
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx