Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today is a busy day getting sorted for our holiday on Wednesday.
Cases to get down from the loft and sorting out what holiday clothes to take!
What are you all up too today?
A sweet little card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 scalloped edge square white card.
2. Matted and layered pearlescent red and pink polka dot card.
3. Wrapped heart shaped ribbon around both layers before adhering to card base.
4. Matted and layered image onto red pearlescent card and glittered her wings.
5. To finish off added the sentiment, flourish and small roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Fingers #115 - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack #154 - Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party #136 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #35 - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments #163 - AG with Sentiment
Little Miss Muffet #145 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx