Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you are enjoying visiting my blog whilst I am on holiday.
Today a card made using Visible Image sentiment as focal point.
Step by Step
1. DL cream card which I have matted and layered black card.
2. The background I created by inking Versamark through the heart stencil and then sweeping DI barn door. I then relaid the heart stencil down and worked DI pickled raspberry through the stencil.
3. I edged the card with Frantage in Crimson and drew around a couple of the hearts with Versamark pen and highlighted with Frantage.
4. I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and embossed with Frantage then matted and layered onto red pearlescent card.
5. To finish off I added a couple of pearl floral corners.
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx