Followers

Thursday, 8 September 2016

Love with your Heart...

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are enjoying visiting my blog whilst I am on holiday.

Today a card made using Visible Image sentiment as focal point.


Step by Step

1. DL cream card which I have matted and layered black card.
2. The background I created by inking Versamark through the heart stencil and then sweeping DI barn door.  I then relaid the heart stencil down and worked DI pickled raspberry through the stencil.
3. I edged the card with Frantage in Crimson and drew around a couple of the hearts with Versamark pen and highlighted with Frantage.
4. I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and embossed with Frantage then matted and layered onto red pearlescent card.
5. To finish off I added a couple of pearl floral corners.

Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda, gorgeous colours and lovely sentiment, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great colours. Hugs `Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. Enjoy your holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Linda. The background is beautiful. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sentiment, Linda, and truly worthy of being the centerpiece! Love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful sentiment and I love how you've made it the star of the show with your glittery look! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Linda. Love the sentiment. Have a great holiday.
    Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Linda I like the sentiment and the sparkle
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful Linda!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this card Linda, gorgeous colours and such a nice sentiment. Hope you're enjoying your holiday.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx