Followers

Monday, 26 September 2016

Miss Chloe

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I had a wonderful weekend, thank you to everyone for your birthday wishes.

I got spoilt as usual and will be putting my new video camera through its paces this week.

A new card today using Elisabeth Bell's Miss Chloe.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white scalloped edged square card.
2. Matted and layered Blissful Pink and Cocoa paper pads from Anna Marie Designs, both have been distressed with DI ground espresso and Victorian velvet.
3. Printed the image onto supersmooth and coloured with my Copics then cut out with SB circle die. I then cut the bottom half of the circle off before distressing with Victorian velvet. Adhered to base card with foam pads.
4. Added lace from my stash along the bottom.
5. To finish off I added flowers along the bottom of the topper and brown pearl gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create #189 - Anything Goes
Crafting when we can #128 - Favourite Medium (Copics)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Always Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
Broken Fairy #11 - Girlie

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. Stunning card. I love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Linda, what gorgeous embellishments and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda. I love the papers, they're so pretty. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I'm glad you had a good weekend and birthday. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable!!! Fab image and design! LOVE that lace, so sweet and gorgous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful design Linda!! Love that pretty lace border and your colors! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, lovely image and colouring. That lace look fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic hair coloring, Linda! Incredible embroidered lace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the image and the beautiful lace. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Linda. Love the sweet image and that fabulous lace.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love the papaer and the lace is beautiful!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. so glad you had a lovely birthday Linda and sending you belated wishes! Love your card - that lace is so pretty! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Linda! beautiful image and lace.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Linda, a super cute image, beautifully coloured.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful card Linda. Lovely layers, image and lace. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, gorgeous colors and I just love that lace

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Linda - lovely card. I love the lace and flowers. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx