Followers

Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Oh Christmas Tree

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have a Christmas card to share with you today. I made about a dozen before I came away on holiday as I know I will have a load more to make once I am home.

I am so far behind with my Christmas cards again this year it is so not funny.
Every year I promise myself I will start and create at least half a dozen a month, start off with good intentions and then it goes out the window!

Are you like this, last year I was soooooooo bad I ended up buying them, I definitely won't be doing that again this year.


Step by Step

1. A5 white landscape card turned on its side to create a tent card.
2. Matted and layered gold pearlescent paper and paper from LOTV Christmas paper pack.
3. Wrapped red satin ribbon around layers before adhering to base card.
4. Added the topper which I found in my stash and added glitter.
5. To finish off added the sentiment and gold gems.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the layout. I know what you mean about being behind, I have not even made one yet. Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card.
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, Linda, and it inspires me to get my Halloween and Thanksgiving cards out of the way so that I can focus on the huge number of Christmas cards I need for this year. :-D Thanks for the inspiration, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely Linda, love the traditional look, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely Christmas card Linda. Love the colours and the design.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous christmas card Linda, I like the tree and the frame
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Linda. I'm am massively behind with Christmas this year too. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Linda! You are definitely more ahead of me on the Christmas cards! I need to get started! This card is lovely - slightly vintage, very artistic, pretty metallic elements, and a gorgeous design! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx