Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A busy day today as got few DT projects to be creating.
I hope that you are all keeping well and remind you of my other blog which I showcase my mixed media projects.
Today is a parchment birthday card I created doing my first grid work in such a long time.
Step by Step
1. A5 landscape white card turn on its side to create a tent card.
2. Matted and layered gold pearlescent card wrapping red satin ribbon around the bottom of the card before adhering to base card.
3. Using an assortment of patterns from my Pergamano books created the topper.
4. Coloured the leaves and flowers with my Derwent colouring pencils, adhered to red card with brads before adhering to base card.
5. To finish off I made a faux chocolate box bow using red satin ribbon.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
Sunny Days Crafting #15 - Always Anything Goes
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #189 - Anything Goes
The Pencil Case #28 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx