Followers

Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Parchment Birthday

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A busy day today as got  few DT projects to be creating.

I hope that you are all keeping well and remind you of my other blog which I showcase my mixed media projects.

Today is a parchment birthday card I created doing my first grid work in such a long time.


Step by Step

1. A5 landscape white card turn on its side to create a tent card.
2. Matted and layered gold pearlescent card wrapping red satin ribbon around the bottom of the card before adhering to base card.
3. Using an assortment of patterns from my Pergamano books created the topper.
4. Coloured the leaves and flowers with my Derwent colouring pencils, adhered to red card with brads before adhering to base card.
5. To finish off I made a faux chocolate box bow using red satin ribbon.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

Sunny Days Crafting #15 - Always Anything Goes
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #189 - Anything Goes
The Pencil Case #28 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


27 comments:

  1. Beautiful parchment work Linda, gorgeous colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Linda, haven't mastered the grid work yet, I will keep trying

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely, delicate creation this is. Love the lush red ribbon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful parchment card Linda, lovely detailing. ~Hugs ~Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW, this is just stunning. so much incredible detail! WOW. Please drop by the Your Scrapbook Place challenge (for cards or any crafty creation) and enter!! great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a gorgeous card Linda!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Evening Linda what a beautiful card and I love all your parchment work it is wonderful.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so stunning, Linda! I love the red, white and kraft combo. While I'm here, let me put on a DT and say - It’s so much fun to see you entering our “Anything Goes” challenge at Crafts Galore Encore this month. Hope to see you playing again. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous work on this card Linda.
    Sorry for no comments just back from Holiday.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card, very beautiful! Love the parchment !

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful work Linda. This is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous Linda!! I love how elegant the parchment looks on your design! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card Linda.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Linda! Thank you for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting! ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous card Linda. Lovely parchment work and a gorgeous bow. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely card, love the red xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, this is so cool, looks amazing!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your parchment work is so beautiful Linda. Stunning card. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wowser! I so admire your ability to transform parchment like that, Linda! It's a beautiful piece of artwork, and so elegant! I especially like the hints of color here and there, as well. Lovely!

    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Craft Goes". I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Please check back to see if you are a winner!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so pretty and there is so much detailed work here! All the components work very well together. This design would work great as a top for a gift box! Thanks for the inspiration and for playing on our porch at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx