Followers

Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Rebel

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today?

Rick and I are off on our holiday today and we are very excited.
Mum is here to look after my fur babies, I will miss them!

I have blog post scheduled every day whilst I am away if you have time to visit that would be lovely.
Don't forget to check out my mixed media blog too!

My card today is made using The Paper Shelter Rebel image.


Step by Step

1. A5 white card which I have scored half of the front of the card to create an easel card.
2. I printed off the pattern paper which came with the digi image, distressed around the edges with cracked pistachio and adhered to the base of the card, I then added a strip of pearlescent card across the centre.
3. I matted and layered the patterned paper onto pearlescent card before adhering to the front of the card to create the front of the easel card.
4. Printed Rebel onto supersmooth and coloured with Copic markers, cut out with Spellbinder Curved Rectangle die then distressed around image with cracked pistachio. Adhered with foam pads for dimension.
5. To finish off I added the bling flourish, sentiment and brown pearl gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday #36 - Anything Goes
Sunny Days Crafting #13 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #126 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #328 - Always Anything Goes
Ooh-la-la Creations #212 - Girlie

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx 

33 comments:

  1. Super cool image Linda and some great colouring in. I hope you have a fun holiday and thank you for joining us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is fab, great card. Have a wonderful holiday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the pearly swirls and that gorgeous image!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Linda. Isn't she a great character. I wish I had her waistline! lol! Have a wonderful holiday.
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the fab design and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Linda, she's a great image. Have a lovely holiday. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is a fabulous card, love the colour you chose too..xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, love the image and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic image on a great card hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great card Linda. Enjoy your holiday.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute little tomboy image and fab colouring, a really super card
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies

    1. Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday!
      Good Luck and hope to see you again.
      Fiki

      Delete
  14. this is super Linda - have you seen you won at the clarity calendar challenge - well done you xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Linda, you're off on holiday and I'm just back and trying to catch uo.
    This is such a lovely image fab colouring and a great layout.
    Have a fab holiday, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card design Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  17. She's awfully cute to be much of a rebel, my friend! Fab coloring and I love the gems.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A great card Linda, a real modern image, love it. Have a wonderful holiday.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow amazing card Linda. Fabulous image. Great design x

    ReplyDelete
  20. So glad your mum can care for your fur babies. It helps you enjoy your holidays all the more, Linda. Your easel card is gorgeous, and I especially am in love with the colors (they match your blog, by the way LOL. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card Linda, love the image and the background is super. Enjoy your hols. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. A lovely girlie card for our OLL challenge, I like the colours you used. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Well done on your Clarity challenge win - and hope you have a lovely hol. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a cute image and beautifully colored too!! Love the card design as well!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous image and a lovely design - love your colours. Have a great holiday and I'll pop round and visit your blog when time allows.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful! Thanks for joining the challenge here at Crafting from the Heart, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super colouring and a fabulous card too.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous easel card Linda, I like the image and the gem swirls
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love all of the flourishes! The color scheme is so awesome and matches your blog too!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful card!!! Thank your for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges.-Monica dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx