Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
YAY it's Friday, what do you have planned for this weekend?
Tomorrow is my birthday and Gill and I are off to Leeds to a workshop with my good friend Mike.
A male card to share with you today using Kaiser Craft A moment in time paper pack.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square Kraft deckle edge base card.
2. Matted and layered 2 different papers from Kaiser Craft.
3. Cut out the topper from my stash and distressed with vintage photo.
4. Added elements from the ephemera pack.
5. To finish off added the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude #19 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #26 - Always Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #104 - Always Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting #15 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx