Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
Happy Halloween and I hope you stay safe whilst out trick or treating.
A male vintage card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 gold pearlescent square card.
2. Matted and layered black and news print card, before adhering to base card wrapped the clock ribbon around lower quarter of the layers.
3. Stamped the image 3 wise gentlemen from Crafty Individuals onto Supersmooth with Versafine vintage sepia, embossed with WOW clear embossing powder. then distressed with vintage photo.
4. Matted and layered image onto black card.
5. To finish off added the metal corner and the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps #134 - Lots of Layers + Stamp
Eclectic Ellapu - Vintage/Shabby Chic
Crafty Girls Creations #28 - Always Anything Goes
Perfectly Created Chaos #4 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #95 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx