Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I have had quite a good productive week so far this week.
Today my friend Gill is popping in and we will be having a crafting session.
As you all know I love Autumn and this card I have used one of the new stamps by LOTV called Autumn which is one of the seasonal images.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered orange card and paper from the Graphic 45 Time to Flourish paper pack. I have distressed all the edges with DI ripe persimmon.
2. I stamped the image and sentiment onto supersmooth card and coloured with my Copics, I then matted and layered image onto red card.
3. I added a layer of brown lace along the bottom before adding the topper with foam pads.
4. I then decorated with stamped leaves from my stash, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and stamens.
5. To finish off I added the word Autumn to the top corner.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Patties Creations #127 - Halloween or Autumn
PDE Linky Party #142 - Anything Goes
Penny Black - Autumn/Fall Colours
The Pencil Case #30 - Anything Goes
Penny Black & More - Autumn
Stamping Sensations - Autumn
The Crafty Addicts - Autumn Colours
Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx