Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A good productive day yesterday and hoping for the same today too.
What are your plans for today? I am off to see my good friend Jennifer this afternoon for coffee and catch up.
I absolutely love autumn, the way that nature entertains us with the fabulous different shades as the leaves on the trees change their colour. I love it, but not the cold weather.
Today's card is made using IndigoBlu Ella Bella stamp and leaves from the Bloomin Great stamp set.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered Kraft card, I distressed around the edges of the card with DI ground espresso.
2. The next layer I created by using baby wipes and red, orange and yellow acrylic paint diagonally across the page, once dry I stamped the leaves from the Bloomin Great stamp set with DI ground espresso.
3. The next layer is Kraft card distressed around the edges with DI ground espresso.
4. The topper was created by first stamping Ella Bella with Versafine vintage sepia and embossing with clear embossing powder. I then added the colours with a baby wipes to create the vibrant autumnal background. Stamped around the edges with small leave and DI ground espresso.
5. Once the topper was matted and layered I decided to add the word "Autumn" which has been stamped with DI ground espresso.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Ooh la la Creations #215 - Shades of Autumn
Stamping Sensations - Autumn
Penny Black and More - Autumn Colour Inspiration
Allsorts #384 - Colours of Autumn
Crafty Friends #42 - Autumn Colours
Sweet Stampin - Autumn
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx