Followers

Sunday, 23 October 2016

Believe in your Dreams

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I had a wonderful day yesterday at the workshop, finally meeting Eileen and catching up with my crafting friends. 

We had lots of fun and laughter too as well as creating some amazing pieces.

Today I am sharing a card I have made using product from my friend Dali of DaliArt.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered teal pearlescent card.
2. I used Pentart glitter paste in purple through the floral stencil, once dry I then cut out with SB grande circle die.
3. I stamped the sentiment and frame with Versafine imperial purple then embossed with clear WOW embossing powder then cut out with beaded circles, I then distressed with peacock feathers.
4. I die cut the butterflies, stamped with peacock feathers and embossed with clear embossing powder.
5. To finish off I made double bow with purple ribbon, added pearl gem to centre and adhered the small butterflies around the card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Allsorts #386 - Sparkle and Shine
Crafty Friends #43 - Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Galz #33 - Use at least 1 die
Crafting with an Attitude #20 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons #172- Ribbon or Lace 

Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs xxxxx 

25 comments:

  1. A super card for our 'Sparkle and Shine' card at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning project Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooh that is very different, great colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this different and gorgeous card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, it remember me some ancient Greek arts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda and the colours are lovely. Dali's stamps are so pretty, I've been watching her shows on Hochanda, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great looking card Linda. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dearly love this color combo, Linda! Wonderful twist on the tails of the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card Linda, love the colours and design.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What a fabulous design, Linda! Your class sounds like lots of fun, and I'm grateful you shared what you have learned. Fantastic color combination - I am going to case that idea from you! It's so pretty! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  13. A super card Linda and lovely colours. Glad you enjoyed your workshop. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Linda. Fab design.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous, the colours are very opulent. I love Dali's stamps and stencils. I'm currently watching her One Day Special on Hochanda and trying hard to resist buying it! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your beautiful card with the gorgeous long ribbon…
    Please join us again next time. Good luck!
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the shape and glitter on this project

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely use of dies, and such a beautiful card, thank you for sharing with us at Cardz4Galz, hope you will join us next time...

    Hugs Babs :) DT x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a gorgeous card, I love the colors and all of the shimmer! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for entering our sparkle and shine challenge at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  23. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Crafty Friends & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx