Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Oh my Wednesday again, the weeks sure are whizzing by.
Another full on day here today, a video to record and edit then write up blog post. Hoping to get my Copics out and do some colouring.
A blue Christmas card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card with corners punched with x-cut corner punch.
2. To create the topper I stamped the image onto white pearlescent card with Memento Paris dusk and embossed with clear embossing powder.
3. I then matted and layered onto navy blue card, then onto silver mirri card.
4. Before adhering to the base card I wrapped navy blue ribbon around the top of the card.
5. To finish off I made a chocolate box bow and added the pearl and diamante cabochon to the centre. Added blue gems to the 4 corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A Snowflake Promise #31 - Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting #18 - Always Anything Goes
A Bit more time to Craft #30 - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Use any Image
Crafting with Friends #29 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx