Followers

Friday, 28 October 2016

Brown Sugar #222 Challenge

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I am sharing my final design team project for Brown Sugar.

This week the theme is Birthday and we are sponsored by Lacy Sunshine.


Store - http://lacysunshine.weebly.com
Blog - http://lacysunshine.blogspot.co.uk


Step by Step

1. 8 x 8 square scalloped edge base card.
2. Matted and layered red polka dot card and yellow pearlescent card.
3. Printed Bashful Boo Balloon image onto supersmooth card then cut out with Sweet Dixie die. I then coloured with Copic Markers.
4. Wrapped blue ribbon around both layers and made a double bow.
5. To finish off I added the bling butterfly, blue pearl gems and blue button.

Many thanks for visiting
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

15 comments:

  1. sweet Linda and I love the bow with butterfly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling little image, Linda, and I love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour palette and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Linda, great image and colouring. Love the ribbon. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work today linda. Love this layout and color scheme

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet creation with that lovely image so beautifully colored too! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really cute image Linda, beautifully coloured. Love the bow with the butterfly. Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely image on this beautiful card Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sweet image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card with a very sweet image!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adore the image and love the bright, sunny colours here Linda, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx