Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today I am sharing my design team project for Brown Sugar.
This week the theme is handmade flowers and we are sponsored by Bugaboo.
The winner will receive 7 Digi Stamps.
Here is my project using Meant to be Flower
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card.
2. Matted and layered lilac and purple pearlescent card.
3. Printed off the image onto supersmooth card twice, cut down the first image and distressed background with DI stormy sky using my brush as I only wanted it to be very pale. Coloured the images with DI markers.
4. On the second printed image I coloured the larger flowers and 2 of the butterflies.
5. I then decoupaged the flowers onto the main image which was matted and layered onto lilac card.
6. To make my flowers I cut out small flowers and leaves using Woodware paper punches, then coloured with DI Markers before adhering to 2 of the corners, added pearl gems to the centres of the flowers.
7. To finish off I added pearl gems to one corner, made a double bow with organza ribbon and added a pearl gem to the centre.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Moments #104 - Always Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #107 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday #41 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #131 - Always Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx