Followers

Friday, 14 October 2016

Brown Sugar Challenge #220

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I am sharing my design team project for Brown Sugar.

This week the theme is handmade flowers and we are sponsored by Bugaboo.



The winner will receive 7 Digi Stamps.

Here is my project using Meant to be Flower


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card.
2. Matted and layered lilac and purple pearlescent card.
3. Printed off the image onto supersmooth card twice, cut down the first image and distressed background with DI stormy sky using my brush as I only wanted it to be very pale. Coloured the images with DI markers.
4. On the second printed image I coloured the larger flowers and 2 of the butterflies.


5. I then decoupaged the flowers onto the main image which was matted and layered onto lilac card.
6. To make my flowers I cut out small flowers and leaves using Woodware paper punches, then coloured with DI Markers before adhering to 2 of the corners, added pearl gems to the centres of the flowers.
7. To finish off I added pearl gems to one corner, made a double bow with organza ribbon and added a pearl gem to the centre.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Creative Moments #104 - Always Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #107 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday #41 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #131 - Always Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. I have been admiring that beautiful image since Jodie released it, Linda, and you certainly have created a gorgeous card with it! Such pretty colors! LOVE IT! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Linda, image and colours are fabulous, lovely design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully designed card Lunda, love the colouring and purple background. Hugs ~Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Linda. I love the colors you've used and the softness of the flowers.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. Love the design and your coloring of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, soft and elegant Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow this is really beautiful Linda!! I love this image and your coloring is stunning with it!! Love your little flowers too! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty card Linda, a lovely image and beautiful colours.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours you've used and the layout too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Linda, love the colouring on this beautiful image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so beautiful Linda - really lovely! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card and great verse, so true I think xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely colours Linda, I just finished colouring up one of their images for a DT too, [for Nov]. Lovely card.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card and a lovely sentiment Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely colors on this, I am trying to get myself to use more purple and blue

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's very beautiful Linda!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautifully simple, my friend, and you know I'm loving the purple! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  19. A stunning card! A gorgeous image beautifully coloured.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, love the sentiment!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges.-Monica dt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx