Followers

Friday, 28 October 2016

Eileen's Workshop

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

YAY it's Friday, the most wonderful day of the week.

Last Saturday I was very luck to take a workshop which was run by the very talented Eileen Godwin. We have been friends in blog land and Facebook for a number of years and have always admired her work.  It was lovely to finally meet her and it was a fabulous day.

I also got to meet a couple of my crafting friends and made new friends too.

Here are photographs of  what we created at the workshop.





I learnt new techniques and will be certainly recreating these in future projects.

If you ever get the opportunity to take a workshop by Eileen, I would definitely recommend you do. She is a very talented lady and funny too which made the day.

Thank you for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

16 comments:

  1. Stunning makes Linda, those backgrounds look amazing. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic Linda. Have a lovely weekend.
    Hug Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely affects on these cards, the bird one was my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  4. B
    Four beautiful cards Linda,love the colours in the first card but they are all gorgeous.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just fabulous, wish I could learn these techniques, I am going in this direction of late, experimenting with inks etc...love these.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda all your creations are gorgeous. It must have been an amazing workshop. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Gosh! What a fabulous set of cards these are. My favourite is the blue one xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are very beautiful and gorgeous Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these. A mix of my favourites - Claritystamp, Visible Image and is that the IndigoBlu bubble background?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of the cards but especially like the one with the birds! Sounds like you have a wonderful day. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all really stunning creations and sounds like you had a great time!! Have a lovely weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic cards you have made at Eileens Linda, love the colours and designs.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, these are fab, would love to attend workshops and learn something new, not many up here in Scotland though...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx