Followers

Saturday, 8 October 2016

Love me, love my dog

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you today, boy this week sure has whizzed by.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 cream square card with corners punched with X-cut punch.
2. Matted and layered dark cream pearlescent card.
3. Matted and layered papers from Blissful Pink and Cocoa paper pad, across the join I have added pink heart trim.
4. Added the topper which I have gone around the edges with DI vintage photo distress marker.
5. To finish off added the pearl trim with roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments #165 - AG + Sentiment
As you Like it - Favourite Flower (Die Cut/Bought) Why? I love bought flowers as they give that extra special touch to your card.
Craft Girls Creations #27 - Anything Goes
Though the Purple Haze #110 - Birthday
Little Miss Muffet #148 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, love the vintage feel. The image is adorable. Love the trim.

    Hugs Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Vintage style design! Love those pretty flowers!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vintage style of card Linda, lovely image and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the vintage image and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Linda! How gorgeous! Love your card! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do live by that Mantra, Linda, LOL. Beautiful as always my friend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation! I love the wonderful vintage theme. Thanks for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Linda. Hasn't she got a great expression! Lovely vintage elements.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. love vintage, and this one is so nice, I have this design in my stash, feel the need to use it now :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super vintage card, great topper and papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL Her facial expression is so perfect for that sentiment, Linda! Love the background dp and those roses.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful vintage card design Linda, love the gorgeous image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So great - I love the vintage look and all of the elements you added. Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  17. so very sweet Linda, great embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this looks absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous make hun, and such a super use of the flowers! Thanks for joining us at AYLI for this challenge. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx