Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you today, boy this week sure has whizzed by.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 cream square card with corners punched with X-cut punch.
2. Matted and layered dark cream pearlescent card.
3. Matted and layered papers from Blissful Pink and Cocoa paper pad, across the join I have added pink heart trim.
4. Added the topper which I have gone around the edges with DI vintage photo distress marker.
5. To finish off added the pearl trim with roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments #165 - AG + Sentiment
As you Like it - Favourite Flower (Die Cut/Bought) Why? I love bought flowers as they give that extra special touch to your card.
Craft Girls Creations #27 - Anything Goes
Though the Purple Haze #110 - Birthday
Little Miss Muffet #148 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx