Followers

Monday, 10 October 2016

Monochrome Christmas

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Did you all have a nice weekend?
Don't they go so quickly!

I had a busy one but achieved quite a bit. Finally got all my Christmas cards made and made 2 videos, just need to edit them.

A vintage monochromatic Christmas card to share with you today.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card.
2. Matted and layered black pearlescent card to the base.
3. Embossed white card using Crafter's Companion Christmas words embossing folder.
4. Added lace (this is from Turkey) to the bottom with pearl flower trim.
5. Matted and layered the image onto black card.
6. To finish off I distressed the sentiment with DI hickory smoke.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting when we can #129 - Christmas comes Early
One Stitch at a Time #272 - Monochromatic
Simply Create Too #119 - Black + One Colour
Cute Card Thursday #446 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #27 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

25 comments:

  1. Wow Linda you have been busy! Fabulous card, love the vintage image and the lace if gorgeous.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda, love the embossing and the topper reminds me of when I was a girl and we had a tree that sat on a table just like that, happy days. hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Linda. I love the embossed panel. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Love the image and embossing folder you used.
    Have a lovely day, Valerija

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great christmas card, love the cute image!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Linda. Lovely nostalgic feel to it especially with the colours you have used.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda. Lovely nostalgic feel to it especially with the colours you have used.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, I love monochromatic cards, very classy and elegant. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous design Linda!! I'm loving that embossed background too! HUG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again friend! Forgot to say thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

      Delete
  11. I had never thought about using grayscale or sepia for Christmas cards, Linda, but now that I see this own, I'm going to have to try it. I do love the vintage! Of course, the lace is magnificent but I really adore the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable image, beautifully designed, love the mono shades, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous Monochrome Christmas card. I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful vintage look for your monochromatic card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful vintage Christmas card Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous and elegant card!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful black and white piece, I love the lace :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh so very beautiful, I am in love with your lace from Turkey, fabulous embossing and a super photo for your vintage creation :) :) Thank you so much for joining us at One Stitch At A Time this fortnight in our Monochromatic challenge. Hugs Jane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the monochrome look. Thanks for joining us over at Cute Card Thursday.
    Andrea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx