Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Did you all have a nice weekend?
Don't they go so quickly!
I had a busy one but achieved quite a bit. Finally got all my Christmas cards made and made 2 videos, just need to edit them.
A vintage monochromatic Christmas card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card.
2. Matted and layered black pearlescent card to the base.
3. Embossed white card using Crafter's Companion Christmas words embossing folder.
4. Added lace (this is from Turkey) to the bottom with pearl flower trim.
5. Matted and layered the image onto black card.
6. To finish off I distressed the sentiment with DI hickory smoke.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting when we can #129 - Christmas comes Early
One Stitch at a Time #272 - Monochromatic
Simply Create Too #119 - Black + One Colour
Cute Card Thursday #446 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #27 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx