Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I better get a wiggle on and get my Christmas cards made as well as gifts too.
Have you started? I made a start but still got 70 cards to make yet!!! EEK!!!
A Christmas card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 gold square card from Anna Marie Designs.
2. Matted and layered navy blue card and patterned card.
3. Distressed the doily with DI ground espresso before adding the topper.
4. Added the laser cut sleigh and presents.
5. To finish off added the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Christmas Card #42 - Anything Goes
Crafting when we Can #129 - Christmas comes Early
CHCC2 - AG Christmas
CHCC #301 - Vintage Christmas
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx