Followers

Monday, 24 October 2016

Sepia Christmas

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Happy Monday to you all!

Did you all have a good weekend? I had a lovely weekend, on Saturday I went to a workshop run by the very talented Eileen Godwin and yesterday went to the Steampunk fair in Morecombe. I adore Steampunk and have for a very long time. My head is whizzing with so many ideas.

A sepia Christmas card to share with you today using Stag Cliffhange stamp by Indigoblu.


Step by Step

1. Cream DL card which I have matted and layered Kraft card which I have distressed with DI ground espresso.
2. Onto cream card I stamped the Stag image from IndigoBlu with Versafine Vintage sepia then embossed with clear embossing powder. I then distressed the edges.
3. I then matted and layered onto bronze pearlescent card before adhering to base card.
4. To finish off I added cream lace and pearl trim.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Fashionable Stamping #116 - Trees
52 CCT - Embossing
CHCC #304 - Use a Sentiment
Creative Knockouts #164 - Embossing
Perfect Created Chaos #4 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. Morning Linda gorgeous card I adore that stamp hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of a steampunk fair, how fabulous. Gorgeous sepia card today

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,lovely design and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a busy weekend. Do you ever sleep! :) Gorgeous card.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda. This is such a lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation, and such a lovely sepia, monochromatic card, Linda! Wonderful design! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card, it's nice to see a DL card, you don't see many these days but I really like this size. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Linda. Love the muted color.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card Linda, great stamp and colours. Hugs ~Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and stamped detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing at Perfectly Created Chaos. I hope you join again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous design Linda!! Really love the added lace border! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Linda I love it!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card Linda, sounds like you had a good weekend.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card, beautifully designed, sounds like you had a brilliant time at the workshop, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely card Linda. Great stamp and pretty lace. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the sepia look Linda, it's different and gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tired myself out last week, Dress shopping for Jenny's Graduation Ball, so weekend, did not go to plan, LOL...visited Morecambe just a few weeks back, a wee jaunt down memory lane with Brian. I adore Steampunk too and cannot wait to see your creations...love your card as always my friend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have created a lovely and very elegant card Linda it's perfect for our 'Trees' theme at Fashionable Stamping Challenges, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh lovely lace on this card. Gorgeous in brown

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the simplicity of this, my friend, and that lace is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh this is gorgeous! I love the sepia tones and the pretty lace. The embossed shine is just fab on that image. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really lovely card with great colors. Love it! :)
    Thanks for sharing it with us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. très joli carte Linda, le sépia est une belle idée, le résultat est très réussi, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx