Followers

Saturday, 22 October 2016

Speed Machine

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A very early post this morning as I am off to a workshop in Burnley held by the lovely Eileen Goodwin.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

A vintage male card to share today using an old stamp designed by me quite a few years ago.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 green scalloped square card.
2. Matted and layered Kraft card which I have distressed the edges with DI ground espresso and the map from IndigoBlu mixed media paper pack.
3 Before adhering the layers to the base card I wrapped the ribbon around the bottom and added the compass brad to the top.
4. I stamped the image with Versafine vintage sepia and embossed with WOW clear embossing powder along with the word. I then cut out using SB Grande Circle die. I then distressed around the image with vintage photo.  Coloured images with my Derwent pencils.
5. I adhered the topper with foam pads for dimension.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting with Friends #29 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #343 - Anything Goes Twist Embossing 
Creative Fingers #118 - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack #161 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #39 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



18 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous male card Linda. Brilliant image and background made with the road map, love the design. Enjoy your workshop, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Linda. I love the map paper and the stamp is wonderful. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design and detail on this one Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Linda, I like the image and the papers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great male card, love the map background and super image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. tough and fantastic vintage card Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda this is a stunning card. I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great vintage card Linda. loving the papers and the embellishments. Have a lovely Sunday.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous image on your card Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super male card Linda. The map paper and image look fabulous. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card Linda thank you for joining us over on
    Crafty Catz
    Dianne xx
    CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card today Linda. Great manly theme.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I lost my only brother several years ago but he would have loved this card! He was a motorcycle enthusiast his entire life and gathered up road maps like he was going to travel every road shown on each map. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, love the image and map background. Great male card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fantastic image! It's a great male card, fab vintage look. Creative Blessing, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome creation. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx