Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy weekend to you all, nothing special planned for this weekend just chilling, possibly a bit of crafting but I am having a sort out of my stamps and dies that I don't use.
I have decided to sell them but just thinking about whether to put them on ebay or set up a selling group on Facebook. What do you think? Any suggestions greatly received.
Today a vintage christening card, not done one of these before so will be interested to see what you all think.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 square white card, I have scored at the half way point on the front of the card and folded back.
2. I had no brown card so cut down Kraft card and distressed around the edges with DI ground espresso before matting and layering to the inside and front of the card.
3. I then took paper from the Blissful cocoa paper pack and distressed the edges before matting and layering over the Kraft card.
4. I then cut a piece of Kraft card distressed around the edges before matting and layering the image onto the card before adhering to the inside of the card.
5. Down the front of the card and added cream lace (this is from my trip to Turkey) then added pearl and gem trim.
6. To finish off I distressed the sentiment and added brown pearls to the inside corners of the card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
Crafting with Friends #29 - Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party #141 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #38 - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments #166 - Vintage + Sentiment
Crafting with an Attitude #20 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #27 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today.