Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
This week sure has flown by hasn't it?
My mouth is still a bit sore after having my tooth out and not eating very much at the moment.
An autumnal card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 cream square card.
2. Matted and layered copper mirri card.
3. Created the background using DI riped persimmon, picked raspberry and carved pumkin. I then stamped the leaves from Stamp by Me foilage stamp set with Achival Ink Coffee.
4. Matted and layered image onto copper pearlescent card.
5. Added orange lace along the bottom.
6. Stamped the foilage 3 times onto distress inked background, cut out then arranged them on the card.
7. To finish off added the bunting which I cut out with Kraft card and added peach flower gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Elisabeth Bell Challenge - Autumn/Halloween
Craftaholic R Us #8 - Fabulous Fall cards for Girls
Crafting with an Attitude #21 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #29 - Always Anything Goes
Creates and Makes #5 - AG/optional ribbon or lace
Deep Ocean Challenge #141 - Die cuts or punches
Many thanks for visiting today.