Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
YAY it's Friday! What do you have planned for today?
I am going to be crafting making some cards using my stamps and inks.
A vintage birthday card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square white card which corners punched with X-cut corner punch.
2. Matted and layered pink and patterned card stock from my stash.
3. Matted and layered the image onto pink card all distressed around the edges with distress ink.
4. Added black lace and pearl trim along the bottom.
5. To finish off added the pink rose and rose buds.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A bit more time to craft #31 - Anything Goes
Cards Galore - Anything Goes
CHPP - AG with Patterned Paper
Pearly Sparkles - AG with Pearls
Paper Shelter - For a Child
Thank for you stopping by today.