Followers

Thursday, 3 November 2016

Family Ties

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

An extra early post this morning as I am off to see my parents.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

A monochrome vintage card to share with you today.


Step by Step

1. A5 black base card which I have matted and layered white pearlescent card.
2. I then matted and layered patterned card from Anna Marie Designs.
3. The topper I matted and layered onto black card.
4. Along the bottom of the card I have added lace and velvet ribbon.
5. To finish off I added roses from Wild Orchid crafts and a pearl trim.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting by Design - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #100 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #110 - Anything Goes
Everybody Art #387 - Vintage
TTCRD - Anything Goes 

Many thanks for visiting today.
Happy Crafting!

20 comments:

  1. What a great vintage image. Have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous vintage card, love the photo and great how you have used monochrome. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved this on fb hun,and to see it on here too,just makes it even,more special as it really pops,stunning sweetie hugs Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Linda, had a wee visit to my Mum yesterday, hope you enjoy your visit today hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thise one is so amazing and so elegant!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda I LOVE vintage photo's , my hubby is a genealogist and has hundreds . Love your card well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful vintage image and monochrome detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely Vintage style photo and your details are really quite amazing! I love the black and white theme too!! Hope you have a lovely visit! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let me start with an apology and a request for indulgence. I've had a serious injury to my left elbow, requiring surgery from which I'm still recovering and it's going to be a long, slow process of healing. Not only is my crafting limited but the amount of time I can spend typing is very short. So I can (and do) visit but commenting literally takes hours. Hope you'll be forgiving. And, if you read this same comment on someone else's blog, you'll know that I cut my commenting time to nothing by doing a copy and paste of it. I follow so many dear friends that this seemed the best way to get the word out. :-D Linda, I do love this beautiful "Family Reunion" postcard look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the vintage image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi linda, love the vintage image and gorgeous lace you have added to your card.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous - I love this picture xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the image and the lace
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super gorgeous vintage card, love that image and mono colours...xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gray card with a family photo. Very vintage

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful vintage card Linda. I love the picture and the monochrome look is fabulous. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous with that vintage photograph.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx