Followers

Thursday, 17 November 2016

Hello my Darling

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A mixed media arty day here for me today!

As I write this I am watching my youngest cat Fluffy racing up and down the trees at the end of the garden.  She was like a whippet getting to the top of the tree. 

A vintage card to share with you today.


Step by Step

1. 8 x 8 white square card which I have matted and layered patterned paper from my stash.
2. The purple patterned paper is from a Digi kit by Mike Deakin Art which I have distressed the edges with DI vintage photo.
3. I then distressed a doily and layered that down before added the image.
4. I then added lace along the bottom.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and flowers from my stash.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart #135 - Anything Goes
CHPP - AG with Patterned Paper
Not Just Cards #38 - Anything Goes
We Love Vintage #38 - Vintage Sweet Image
Ooh-la-la Creations #38 - Vintage

Many thanks for stopping by today.
Happy Crafting!

20 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the colour and vintage image. Have agreed day. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with a very sweet image....Lovely! Thanx for joining us at WLVC. Have a lovely day, xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely vintage card, great lace and doily!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Linda ... your card is very beautiful with a lovely picture !
    Thanks for joing us at WLVC.
    Greatings, Odette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous vintage card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vintage card! Love the image and that lace.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful vintage card design Linda, love the image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful hun love the image with the addition. Of the beautiful lace love hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous vintage feel and sweet image Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely vintage card, the rich purple and gold colours are perfect for it
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning Vintage design!! I love the colors and lace!! My apologies for missing some of your postings, but I have enjoyed seeing your lovely creations as I catch up on things! :) HUGS - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the gorgeous colours used, amazing and delightful viewing creation.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooo, you know I love this lace, what a perfect touch

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, love the colours and detail you have put with this vintage image, hugs my friend...xxxx

    ps this is me catching up with my comments, been looking after Jack, and finalising my craftroom layout..hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx