Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A busy morning ahead, housework as well as washing and ironing, don't you just love the weekends!
Hoping to get into the craft room at some point this weekend.
A new card to share today using IndigoBlu's "Rose Blush" stamp.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered black card.
2. Stamped the image onto supersmooth card with Versafine and embossed with WOW clear embossing powder, I then coloured the image with Luscious Powders, Raspberry and Coral. Matted and layered onto pink card.
3. Stamped the sentiment with black Versafine and embossed then painted the background with raspberry Luscious powder.
4. Made a double bow with pink organza ribbon and added a cabochon to the centre.
5. To finish off I added pink pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Flower Challenge #2 - Occasions
Aud Sentiments #168 - Anything Goes with Sentiment
Crafting with an Attitude #21 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #30 - Always Anything Goes
Southern Girls #148 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx