Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A busy day today making samples for Stamps by Me next show.
Whatever you have planned enjoy your day!
Today's card is made using Conie Fong's Leilani
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 square white card base with corners punched with x-cut corner punch.
2. Matted and layered purple card.
3. Printed Leilani onto supersmooth card and coloured with Copic markers.
4. Matted and layered topper onto pearlescent royal blue card.
5. To finish off added pearl trim with 3 blue roses, made a double bow with royal blue organza ribbon and added rose cabochon to the centre of the bow.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting #21 - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee Bowz - AG with Handmade Bow
A Bit more time to Craft #31 - Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations #60 - Happy Anything
Not Just Cards #37 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #30 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx