Followers

Sunday, 27 November 2016

Parisian Adventure

Good Morning Crafty Friends Followers and Visitors

How are you all today?

Please check out my mixed media blog for my new post!
I would love some new followers too if you have time.
Thank you!

I am off to a workshop held by Maria Simms today.

Whatever you have planned have a fabulous day.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card with corners punched with x-cut corner punch.
2. Matted and layered paper from Authentic which I have distressed with DI wilted violet.
3. Cut out layers using SB Grande Oval and Scalloped Oval dies, distressed the large layer with wilted violet and the scalloped layer with black soot.
4. The topper I placed the ledger stencil and added white Gesso through the stencil. I then used DI wilted violet, dusty concord and seedless preserve, wiped excess ink off Gesso with baby wipe.  I then used this Parisian stamp with Archival black ink, then stamped small clock around image with black ink.
5. To finish off I added the lace and velvet ribbon down the side with a metal flower embellishment.  I then added Tim Holtz chit chat word "Adventure"

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Brown Sugar #226 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #32 - Always Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #121 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #41 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #107 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. So different and detailed Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda. Enjoy your workshop.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully created card loving that colour combo.cxx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Linda, enjoy the workshop. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliantly designed card Linda, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Linda, loving the detail and the T.H. stamps. Hope the fog has lifted today and you had fun at Maria Simm's workshop.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda this is a stunning card. I hope that you had a good time at the workshop. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda, love the colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo this is fabulous! Love it Linda! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a lovely day. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely layers! we are also having an anything goes contest over at Your Scrapbook Place challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! I like the colors you chose and the techniques you used to make the card. Very interesting! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, hope you enjoyed the workshop

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card Linda. Love the vibrant purple. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the details on this stunning card!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx