Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
A male card to share with you today using a technique that I learnt at the workshop run by Eileen Godwin.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 Kraft card which I have stencilled DI black soot through a cogs and clocks mask.
2. I then cut out a piece of Centura pearlescent card with SB Grande Scalloped Circle die, placed a mask over the circle and added white Gesso through the stencil, once this was dry I add 3 colours of DI bundled sage, pumice stone and brushed corduroy, I used a baby wipe to remove the ink off the Gesso. I then stamped the motorcycle and sentiment with Archival black ink. To finish off the topper I stamped some cogs with DI ground espresso.
3. I matted and layered this onto card cut with SB Grande Circle die which I distressed with bundled sage.
4. I then cut out another piece of card using SB Scalloped Circle die and distressed with brushed corduroy
5. To finish off I made a triple bow with Baker's twine and added the metal compass.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
One Stitch at a Time #275 - Autumn Colours
Crafty Calendar - Autumn Colours
Brown Sugar #224 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #346 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #40 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx