Followers

Monday, 7 November 2016

Violet

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today? Did you have a good weekend?

I had a good productive weekend getting lots of crafting done.

A different style of card to share with you today, if you like this you can watch my video which shows you how I made this style of card.


I took an 8 x 8 square card and cut half of the front off, before matting and layering purple pearlescent card and paper from Graphic 45 Secret Garden to the front panel I attached white seam binding. I also matted and layered on the inside of the card too.


I then too a 6 x 6 square scalloped card attached to the middle of first card attached white seam binding to the front of the card before matting and layering purple pearlescent card and papers from Graphic 45 Secret Garden, I used the ephemera from the paper pack to decorate the front and inside of the card.


To decorate I used the bow, seam binding and ribbon flowers from Gone Artsy.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #45 - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #191 - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything with a Bow
Simply Paper Crafters #40 - Anything Goes 

Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


22 comments:

  1. I love this style of card Linda. Beautiful papers and colour palette.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda, fabulous design and gorgeous papers, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Linda! Wow, what a wonderful use of patterned paper! G45 really helps bring our visions to life, don't they? Nicely conceived and beautifully executed! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Linda, love the design and pretty colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful card Linda and great design
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this tipe of cards and your is amazing, great paper colection!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design! Gorgeous card!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda adore this paper Hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the colours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beatiful design and love very much the G45 Secret garden papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. how delicate and beautiful Linda - what a lovely make! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty love the lavenders and what a great design x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful, gorgeous colour

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very beautiful card. I really love the clever, original design and the colour is gorgeous. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card design Linda, love the pretty paper and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linda, it is gorgeous! Not only is your fold fabulous, but the entire design, embellishments, color - everything is beautiful!

    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Craft Goes". I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Please check back to see if you are a winner!
    crafty hugs,
    de

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning inside and out, Linda..I am in the middle of packing up my craftroom. Brian is decorating our bedroom this weekend, right down to a new carpet and new furniture for my craft area, excited about the new area I will have, but exhausted sorting everything out, LOL...hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great project, love it! Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this month.
    Hugz

    Laurian DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx