Followers

Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Winter Wishes

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well what a day yesterday was!
I woke up to an email confirming I was on the design team for Canvas Corp Brands!
Exciting Times ahead!



Today's card is made using another of LOTV new stamps.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered burgundy card.
2. Around the blue card which has been embossed with snow embossing folder I attached cream lace with burgundy velvet ribbon threaded through.
3. I stamped the image onto Sheena stamping card and coloured with Copics.  I glittered the snowflakes around the image too.
4. I then added 3 snowflake lace doilies with a pearl gem in the centre.
5. To finish off I coloured the sentiment and added glitter.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge #236 - Getting Ready for Christmas
Robyns Fetish #343 - Lace & Gems
Ribbon Girls - Use any Image
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas #308 - Cute or AG Christmas
The Pencil Case #33 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations Linda on your new DT post, I'm sure it's well deserved and you'll be an asset to the team.
    Beautiful card and lovely colours, lovely image and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new dt post Linda. Love this card and the colour combo. Lovely blues for winter but with a hint of red for warmth.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colouring and a beautiful design! I love the doily snowflakes! Many congrats on your new DT position!
    Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Linda, love the beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic news yesterday Linda Beautiful card today too Hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a beauty Linda and many congratulations on your new DT post.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda what fantastic news you must be thrilled. Your card is gorgeous that is a beautiful image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh those snowflakes are stunning Linda!! What a really beautiful card and coloring my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning snowflakes Linda gorgeous image and colouring.
    beautiful card
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Linda. Beautiful colour combination and love the snowflakes and LOTV image too.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful image beautifully coloured. Great card design and I love the lace snowflakes. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning, looks like my Jenny, love the strong colours, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a pretty creation Linda. Thank you for taking the time to join in with us over at The Pencil Case.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning coloring and I just love those lace snowflakes and cute ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card design Linda, love this beautiful image.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 308 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your new DT post - sounds very exciting!

    Love your card - great layout.

    Thanks for joining us at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx