Followers

Friday, 18 November 2016

You're Perfect

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Happy Friday to you all, this week has gone in the blink of an eye!

A busy day today finishing off a couple of my mixed media projects, what are you all up too today?

Today I am sharing another card using products from Stamps by Me.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 square scalloped circle cut out easel card, on the front of the easel I have stamped the small flower head from Lamination Perfect Stamp set using Orange Generation Inx. I used the brown for the flower centres.
2. To create the topper I added a couple of drops Generation Inx re-inker in orange onto my small Circle Gelli plate and brayered the ink into the Gelli then took a piece of card and got the print. I then using the brown Generation Inx and stamped the large flower centre around the sentiment which was stamped using Archival black ink. I cut out the circle and adhered to front of card.
3. To created the background the the inside of the stepper card I used the smaller flower head inked up with orange, spritzed with a little water creating first and second generation images around the page. distressed around the page with brown and used the small flower centres for each flower.
4. To finish off I wrapped orange organza ribbon around the insert before adhering to card.
5. To finish off I made a bow and added a pearl rose gem.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

Inspiration Destination #112 - Anything Goes
Creates and Makes #5 - AG optional Ribbon/Lace
Sunny Day Crafting #23 - Always Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee Bowz - AG with Handmade Bow

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty hugs xxxxx

22 comments:

  1. Yes this week has gone AWOL but your card has cheered me up. Fabulous creative card, love the colours and image. Have a lovely weekend.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Linda bright and cheerful card just what we need on a awful day Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A mazing card, great stamps and love that orange coloure and pretty bow!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the colours and the beautiful bow. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Linda, love the stamping and colour. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great shape and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Linda. Love the color.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card Linda - love the warm colours you've used. Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my this is absolutely STUNNING Linda!! I just love the fold design and pretty ribbons on this!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Linda, love the colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Linda, love the colour and design. Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card and I adore that fold. That bow is awesome!!! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our November challenge! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous, bright easel card. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting! ~DT Janice

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is just perfect in it's reddish oranges! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So great shape and The colours are beutiful
    A wonderful creation !!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door
    this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    DT member at TTCRD
    Cicci With The Pen {My Blog}


    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous. I love the bow.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Outstanding Linda, love everything about this card, fabulous step by step too, my friend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful card. I love It. Thanks for joining us at Creates and Makes
    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Creates and Makes
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx