Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all? Are you nearly all done with your Christmas preparations?
A busy day here in the craft room, finishing off projects and generally need to tidy up the craft room.
A vintage card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 red scalloped square card.
2. Matted and layered patterned paper.
3. Adhered topper to doily which has been distressed with DI aged mahogany.
4. Added black lace and pearl trim to the bottom of the card.
5. To finish off added stick pins and flowers.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sunny Day Crafting #26 - Always Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Use your Stuff #244 - Layers
613 Avenue Create #192 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #47 - Always Anything Goes
Not Just Cards #38 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx