Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today.
Winter Solstice today which means that it is the shortest day and the nights should start drawing out again.
A cute card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped edge base card.
2. First layer is brown card cut out with decorative circle die.
3. Second layer is blue card cut out with decorative circle die.
4. Distressed the image with DI ground espresso before adhering to base card.
5. To finish off added the heart waste from the die cut, made a double bow with satin ribbon and added the heart button to the centre of the bow.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Craft Dee Bowz - AG with Handmade Bow
Crafting from the Heart #141 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #351 - Always Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge #238 - Everything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs 😘