Followers

Thursday, 15 December 2016

Fabulous

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

WOW 10 days until Christmas day!

What are your plans for today?
I am finishing off a couple of projects for the New Year.

I have a new post over on my Mixed Media blog if you have time to visit.

A new card to share using another of the beautiful stamps designed by Toni over at Stamps by Me.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 Kraft Card which I have matted and layered yellow card.
2. To create the topper I first stamped image onto white card with Generation black INX. I then water coloured using Generation INX re-inkers in yellow and purple. Once this was dry I then distressed using the yellow INX pad. 
3. Matted and layered topper onto brown card.
4. Stamped 5 of the small flowers and water coloured using the above colours, cut out and arrange at the bottom corner.
5. To finish off I made a double bow and added a yellow flower and bling cabochon.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting #27 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #323 - Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #342 - Always Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs 😘

20 comments:

  1. ..and fabulous it is. Love the yellow.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the ctamp say this card is fabulous!!
    Great coloure :)
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamp and card design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and springlike Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card my lovely. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda this is a stunning card that heart is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Linda, gorgeous colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card & stamp Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a pretty card Linda - I adore this!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and elegant card Linda, love the pretty layout. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous bright card, Linda.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Simple and elegant! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stuning card,love your color choice...Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenge, hope to see you again
    Zeljka DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Linda.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my those flowers are so very pretty in the yellow!! I love the heart shaped design too!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx