Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Another week that has flown by.
A Christmas card to share with you today.
The image and papers were from Mike's store, check out the link to see some of his fabulous downloads.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 scalloped square green card.
2. Matted and layered Kraft card which has first been embossed with Ivy embossing folder and then distressed with forest moss.
3. I then matted and layered the musical paper which was distressed around the edges, wrapped cream and gold ribbon around both layers before adhering to base card.
4. Added the image which has also been distressed around the edges.
5. To finish off I added the robin with sentiment and gold gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs - Any Holiday
Crafty Gals Corner #101 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #108 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #116 - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks #76 - Christmas Traditional Colours
Life in a Snapshot - Mood Board (Robin)
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs 😘